Experience living in an Eco-village
If you would like to stay in the Lynedoch Eco-Village, some residents open their homes to guests. Take a look at the rooms that are available. Bookings can be made directly with the home owners.
A bright room is for rent in this house. There is a resident cat living in the house as well. Guests have access to a fully equipped kitchen, lounge and dining room table as well as a shared washing machine, fridge and kitchen cupboard space. Please note that WiFi is not included in the prices below.
- First-floor unit: Large bedroom with cupboards and a separate small room attached that can be used as a private study. Shared bathroom. R5 500 per month or R1 600 per week (assuming one person only)
- Contact person: Jill Sloan
- Email address: email@example.com
The room has a private bathroom, a double bed, a desk and cupboard space. It also has wi-fi, a heater, a fan and a mosquito net. Guests are welcome to use the following shared spaces: a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge with a fireplace, a dining area and an outside stoep with a braai. No meals are offered.
Two private rooms with a shared bathroom (if there are other guests staying in the second guest room, else it’s all yours). Shared public spaces include a lounge area and shared access to the main kitchen. Complimentary tea/coffee included. Space for you to store and cook your own meals. Wifi included. A friendly, medium sized dog and a cat lives here too!
- Room 1 – double bed // Room 2 – two single beds
- R350/night or R2100/week
- Contact person: Jess Schulschenk
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A self contained one bedroom flat. With kitchen, washing machine and uncapped Wifi. It is serviced once a week, with a bedding and towels changed then. .
- Cost: R450 per night | R2500 per week | R9500 per month
- Contact person: Nelda Hart
- Email address: email@example.com
This house in Lynedoch Eco-Village is a nurturing adobe home, made of sun-dried mud and straw. Solar geyser, recycled building materials, and a place that is its own work of art. Experience living in a village where children come first: 2 minutes walk from Lynedoch woodlands, food gardens and SI.
There are three individual rooms each with its own bathroom (two ensuites and one right next to the room). A lounge area with lovely fireplace, an open plan kitchen and dining area are shared spaces. Wifi, tea/coffee and housekeeping services are provided.
- Room 1 – double bed with a meditation corner
- Room 2 – double bed with desk
- Room 3 – double bed with desk
- R350/night or R2100/week
- Contact person: Manda Mabeba
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within this home a double room with shared bathroom, kitchen access and wifi is available.
- R350 per night and if staying for seven days then it’s R300 per night
- Contact person:Linda Daniels