Experience living in an Eco-village
If you would like to stay in the Lynedoch Eco-Village, some residents open their homes to guests. Take a look at the rooms that are available. Bookings can be made directly with the home owners.
A bright room is for rent in this house. There is a resident cat living in the house as well. Guests have access to a fully equipped kitchen, lounge and dining room table as well as a shared washing machine, fridge and kitchen cupboard space. Please note that WiFi is not included in the prices below.
- First-floor unit: Large bedroom with cupboards and a separate small room attached that can be used as a private study. Shared bathroom. R5 500 per month or R1 600 per week (assuming one person only)
- Contact person: Jill Sloan
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room has a private bathroom, a double bed, a desk and cupboard space. It also has wi-fi, a heater, a fan and a mosquito net. Guests are welcome to use the following shared spaces: a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge with a fireplace, a dining area and an outside stoep with a braai. No meals are offered.
Two private rooms with a shared bathroom (if there are other guests staying in the second guest room, else it’s all yours). Shared public spaces include a lounge area and shared access to the main kitchen. Complimentary tea/coffee included. Space for you to store and cook your own meals. Wifi included. A friendly, medium sized dog and a cat lives here too!
- Room 1 – double bed // Room 2 – two single beds
- R350/night or R2100/week
- Contact person: Jess Schulschenk
- Email address: email@example.com