In this three day programme, we will cover shifting global and national social and environmental megatrends to make sense of sustainability discourse over recent years and to understand why and how businesses are responding.
We will explore:
• How leading companies are moving beyond shared value to make clear commitments to operate within planetary boundaries and social foundations
• Practical frameworks, real time case studies and tools for embedding sustainability into your organisational strategy, culture and decision-making
Key processes will include:
• How to prioritise, set strategy and goals
• How to set governance practices
• Narrative and storytelling
• Partnering for community resilience
We invite you to join this dynamic, practice-oriented short course!
This short course is aimed at executive, senior and emerging leadership who are looking to understand how to make sense of evolving social and environmental mega-trends, and how to practically integrate these issues and supporting logics of resilience and opportunity into their core strategy, culture and organisational decision-making. Young professionals seeking to advance their career in this field would also benefit from this deep-dive into sustainability theory and practice for business.
Date and Time
1, 3, 8, 10, 15 and 17 September 2020
09:00 to 11:00 am
Dr Jess Schulschenk, Dr Ralph Hamann and Jeeten Morar